Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New tower light install. Anyone know where the R21 tower light wiring is located?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all your comments. It never occurred to me that there might be a rule against light bars. I became a believer in headlights quite a few years back when returning from visiting friends after dark and almost T-boned a bunch of people sitting in a boat in the middle of the lake with no lights on. They flipped them on at the last second and I managed to miss them. Scared me to death and I've had headlights since. We're on a small lake in Wyoming and the Game & Fish don't patrol after dark.

Thanks again...

Comment

Originally posted by Snowcatt View Post
      Thanks for all your comments. It never occurred to me that there might be a rule against light bars. I became a believer in headlights quite a few years back when returning from visiting friends after dark and almost T-boned a bunch of people sitting in a boat in the middle of the lake with no lights on. They flipped them on at the last second and I managed to miss them. Scared me to death and I've had headlights since. We're on a small lake in Wyoming and the Game & Fish don't patrol after dark.

Thanks again...
      Our closest lake is a busy lake that sits in 2 counties so I think they basically have twice as much money to patrol. I rarely see both boats tied up at the marina it seems. Doesn't take much to get to lakes a little further from town and all of a sudden it's "wild" Idaho again.

Comment

Working...
      X