Taps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taps

Hi, I’m a new member here and 1st time posting. We own a 2000 21V riders edition and are having problems with the taps. We have tested the harness and everything works until you get to the taps relay. We then found a red power wire disconnected and can’t seem to find out where it goes.

It seems to be coming from the relay itself. Any help would be great. Thank you for reading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's hard to tell from what you've got going on, but usually a power wire that size is the load part of a relay, smaller wires are control circuit to energize coil in relay. What pin number is it on relay, or it's location at relay?? Pins 85 and 86 I believe are coil side and 87 and 30 are the switched side of relay.

Comment

I still think its the power from the circuit breaker on the dash/fuse panel. It's the very early taps relay and I haven't seen one in over 10 years so I don't recall what the wire colors were.
      Oh Yeah!

Comment

Thank you for the responses. I’ll crawl back up under the dash and search for a lead off the breaker panel.

Comment

It came loose from the breaker. Thank you for your inputs and help...

Comment

Thanks for posting follow up!! Glad you are fixed up. KoolAid for the win

Comment

Working...
            X