What are these for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are these for?

I found these two wires up under the port side bow cushion. It looks like a hot and ground wire, but haven't tested it yet. Does anybody know why they are there? Power for an amp?
    Attached Files

hook a test light across the 2 and start flippin switches!
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

connections for a ballast pump?
      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

I am thinking either ballast pumps or a shower

Comment

I have a shower in the back. Ballast makes the most sense. I am going to get the tester on it as soon as the rain stops here. We have gone from the 90's to the 60's

Comment

Docking lights
            Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

It's power wires for a Fetzer Valve.

It's all ball bearings nowadays. Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads. And you're gonna need 'bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State.
              http://www.wakeboatworld.com
              []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

Originally posted by spharis
                It's power wires for a Fetzer Valve.

It's all ball bearings nowadays. Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads. And you're gonna need 'bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State.
                That is not what the wires are for. By looking at the connectors it is for a 12v make-up mirror.

Comment

Problem solved, the owner manual states its for the Tige Offshore Popcorn Popper!

Comment

Working...
                  X