Big mess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big mess

So went to change out the batteries in my 2013 Z3 as I am not the best person to do it
    I tackled it I got the batteries in and got nothing . Long story short I had some buddies
    trying to help me get it right as I had left off some wires Is there a schematic for the batteries
    Showing what wire goes where any help would be appreciated as the boat is dead

Basic battery circuit shouldn't be too difficult...

You have the main positive from the starting battery to the selector, and from there to the starter.

The negative/ground should go direct to the ground point on the engine block. If that is covered, your boat should start

Basic schematic below (includes an automatic switch).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tige used the blue sea dual circuit plus switch, quite a bit different wiring scheme then a 1/2/BOTH.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
          Tige used the blue sea dual circuit plus switch, quite a bit different wiring scheme then a 1/2/BOTH.
          Interesting... I guess they must have updated. The 1/2/ALL Perko switch is what my Tige has (2001 2300V LTD), but I plan to update with a NOCO automatic switch.

Sorry if I caused confusion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X