Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interior Lights Upgrade

Hi folks,

I have a 2001 2300 V Limited and this year I am planning on doing some upgrades...

Among these, I planned on replacing the oval shaped old light pods with something more up to date like LEDs, but don't want to have to drill new or different holes.

Are there some interesting options out there that fit the same mounting pattern as the factory ones?

Colorwise, my boat is white and blue with a yellow accent... I thought the color options would be blue, or matching the instruments' orange color which will reflect nicely on the white interior surfaces.

Thoughts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought I'd add a picture here to show what type of fixture is currently there...

Anyone know which type of LED fixture I need to look for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If it has an individual bulb, look for an LED bulb with the same base as in trade number. If the build/socket is part of the housing, ive drilled them out to fit a sealed LED like a side marker or clearance light.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
      X