Tigé cruise control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tigé cruise control

I have a 2007 rz2 the cruise started acting funny shortly after we got the boat. Now it won't let you adjust the speed up or down, you can get up to the speed you want and set it, but that's where it will stay. Not sure if it's something with the control in the dash or something with the computer. Anyone else have this issue or know anything about it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe this thread will help?
    http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...cruise+control
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Yep, classic Tige touchpad failure. We have an improved replacement at 1/4 the cost of the factory unit (whose design hasn't been improved and will likely fail on you again). Grab our order form at http://waketouch.com/media/TigeOrderForm.pdf, it has ordering instructions. The panels are in stock, ready for shipment as soon as we receive your paperwork. Thanks!

Comment

I can vouch for IDs replacement touch panel -- works perfect well worth ordering!
        Zeb

Comment

Originally posted by brianmonique View Post
          I can vouch for IDs replacement touch panel -- works perfect well worth ordering!
          Thank you for the kind comment!

Comment

Thanks for the help. I'll be ordering one soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey guys. Is the replacement a plug and play or does it require customization? Can someone post a picture of the replacement panel?

Comment

Plug and play. You reuse the factory bezel and black elastomer buttons so the result looks 100% factory original. You just swap out the electronics behind the panel. Plugs straight into the boat harness's 12 pin connector like the original panel.

Comment

Working...
                X