Active Touch Transom Light Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Active Touch Transom Light Switch

I am thinking about adding transom lights to our 2016 R21 and noticed that there is a built in button on the active touch system for them.

Does anyone on here know how I find the correct wires or where to "plug" in to use the active touch instead of adding a switch?

Good chance that the boat is pre-wired for underwater lights. If so, you might find a labeled harness tied up somewhere on the transom. Hopefully though, that output is not like some, and need to be turned on by the dealer using an access code. They do this to drive you to the dealer for your accessories.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
      Good chance that the boat is pre-wired for underwater lights. If so, you might find a labeled harness tied up somewhere on the transom. Hopefully though, that output is not like some, and need to be turned on by the dealer using an access code. They do this to drive you to the dealer for your accessories.
      When I get her out of storage next weekend I will have to look around and see what I can find. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X