Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front lights - TIGE 20V

Hi

Just bought a pair front mounted docking lights . But I need to remove front cushion - seems there is one center bolt which I cant acces ?

The others bolts - I got them from speaker holes

Boat is TIGE 20V year 2005

What kind of lights did you get? Im thinking of adding these too because we do a lot of late afternoon/evening boating and always end up back at the trailer in the dark.. I've always managed fine, but more light never hurt. Im worried about cutting a hole in each side of the bow... Seems like a get it right the first time or your screwed kinda thing. If you don't mind can you grab some pics while your doing the install and post up?

Comment

X2 seen a few boats with these and always wanted a set. Could you also post where you got the lights?
      My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

I've been considering adding docking lights to my RZR and have come across this, will be a winter project

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Normally these types of lights are not too bright but work well for others to see you as well as close in around the dock. You may consider tower lights for loading and better visibility at night. The new LED and light bars are cool these days. Some times there is even a panel mounted switch already for them.
          Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

I have tower lights now but they draw SO much power and a blinding bright when trying to surf at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

I've got a 30" LED bar on my tower facing backwards for night time activities... I want something a little more low key for trailer loading...

Comment

Wonder how big of hole has to be drilled to mount these, and getting them perfectly lined up on both sides would be a challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Wakeman22 View Post
                  Normally these types of lights are not too bright but work well for others to see you....
                  I hope everyone realizes that it is illegal to run at night with the docking lights on. Obviously OK for docking, but not legal for more than that, can't use them as 'headlights' when out at night.

Comment

Working...
                  X