LED Trailer lights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LED Trailer lights?

I'd like to get peoples opinions of LED trailer lights, are they worth it? Do they last longer?
    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

I have them. All the lights, including clearance lights are LED. Yes I feel that they are worth it. You never blow bulbs when you forget to disconnect the trailer lights. They also activate faster giving that gonzo idiot tailgating an extra few milliseconds that you are stopping. I will be replacing the lights on my waverunner trailer with a set of LED lights.

I am biased of course. I have a couple dozen LED flashlights ranging from a $15.00 Photon to a $320.00 HDS Systems light. LED's are the wave of the future. Go to Wally World and look at the new MAG LED lights, specifically the 3-D 3 Watt Luxeon cell. You will be amazed at how far LED's have come.
    Ray Thompson
    2005 22V

Comment

I just replaced my lights with LED. I haven't had them long enough to know if they last that much longer, but they look really cool.

Comment

I replaced all my side markers with LED's. I have LED tailights and even the prop gaurd markers, just waiting for the old ones to burn out so I can swap them out. Damn things just won't die. I'll probably just end up doing it this winter regardless. I really like the sidemarkers so far though. So much brighter than the standard ones.
        You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

The easy pop off ones get taken frequently.

Make sure you can secure them to the trailer.

Comment

Working...
          X