Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blower issue 2013 RZR

Hello,

Tige touch controls on off and shows change of state but the blower does not run.

Where are the circuit breakers/ fuses for this located?
    I looked under the dash near the steering but only see a few fuses in a small fuse block but no manual switches or circuit breakers.

Pop the cover off that fuse box and there should be a label in there showing which fuse is for the blower. If its blown, dont put a new one in just yet. Gain access to blower and try to spin the impeller by hand. Odds are its stuck. Could have sucked a piece of light debris up from the bilge. Not uncommon at all. Next, check the blower model and make sure the proper fuse is in there. I recall some leaving the factory with a fuse thats too low, making it easier to blow.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

no cover and no labels on the small fuse box. Is this the location of the blower fuse?
      Does this model have manual switches somewhere?
      Last edited by RZ2Tige; 07-13-2015, 01:10 PM.

Comment

RZ2Tige, you should have a large plastic rectangle that says Medallion on it, There should be fuses behind that cover, If you don't see it check behind the front seat back rest as well.

Comment

Resurrecting this thread as I now have this issue on my '11 RZR
          Wondering how and if you resolved this cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Blowers are also notorious for having moisture get in them and seizing the bearings. However sometimes a spin to loosen it up and it will spin free again. Mine has stuck before. However you may still have to locate the fuse or the circuit breaker under the helm.
            Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Got mine sorted, fuse located in fuse module below steering behind removable panel, all good thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X