Accu-set problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accu-set problems

In March I bought a 2006 22Ve'. My wife and I (and our five daughters) absolutely love it. However, I have had major problems with the accu-set. When we demo'd with the dealer and we took it out the first two times, everything seemed to work fine. However, it then stopped working altogether. I took the boat in, they said that there was a ground wire that had been in the wrong place. They claim to have taken it out and it worked fine. I used it for a few hours and it was working fine. Then it started acting up again! I have buddy's that have the perfect pass and it always works awesome. The dealer is ordering me a whole new wiring harness and pad, but now it's July and I haven't even been able to use my boat properly. As you all know, it's twice as nice to pull wakeboarders with some sort of cruise control system. Has anyone else had this problem? Or am I just lucky?
    Extremely satisfied
    25.00%
    Somewhat satisfied
    0.00%
    Not impressed
    0.00%
    Rather have Perfect Pass
    75.00%

Mine has not worked from the begining (06 22ve bought in March also).

Search "throttle hangs" for more info.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
    X