Stereo and battery rewire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stereo and battery rewire

So here's what I've been up to for a while now!! that was the giant cluster #!\~ of a rats nest I started with the pictures do no justice to the previous owners attempt at making the biggest rats nest he could!!!

So what I did was pull most everything out rerun all the wires to and from almost everything ran 0/1 from switch to fused distribution block and 4 gauge to the amps and mounted the sub amp up on the wall in storage reran all the remote wires redid ground and memory wires with ring terminals on the battery from the HU before it was just stripped wires and the bolt terminal ran 0/1 wires from the battery to the switch where is was 4 gauge before and cleaned everything up with zip ties under there and then threw in the promariner prosport 12 to get the batteries nice and charged up I will relocate this somewhere else at some point in time but this is the finished product still needs a little work as I was running out of time and energy when I get to the end lol but still way better then it was!!!

Ps no need to comment on the junk amps I have they will be replaced in due time
    but if you see anything else in there that could use some more attention please feel free to comment and let me know so i can add it to my todo list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Chads972150; 06-30-2015, 10:59 PM.
Working...
X