2008 Z1 Wet Sounds Speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 Z1 Wet Sounds Speakers

I have a Z1 2008, the front plastic pieces of my 4 wet sounds speakers are looking bad and I would like to replace. Not sure what model of wet sound speakers came on 2008 z1 and where can I get parts. Speakers sound great and the black cone part is in good shape. Just front plastic piece

If the big cone is black, as opposed to silver, the speakers are not the OEM installed XS-650S. this leaves them to possibly be either the "65" or the "650" series and either the "XS" or the "SW"

Remove the 4 screws and we can determine exactly which model you have. The difference between the 65 and 650 is easy to see by the back of the speaker. The 65 will have a smaller magnet and its encased in the plastic basket and there will likely be a sticker noting its a "65" model. The 650 has a larger magnet thats covered with a rubber boot.

From the front, you will be able to sell if they are the XS or SW. The XS has a silver spoke grill and the SW has a louvered grill.

If you are replacing all speakers, then the above is academic.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
    X