2008 22Ve - Bilge Pump and Blower Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 22Ve - Bilge Pump and Blower Not Working

Just got a new to me 22Ve 2008. Blower and bilge pump make no noise when I flip the switches. The breakers seem to be OK. Not sure where to start...

Under the helm at the black breaker box panel, there are two white flip switches like a light switch on a wall. Make sure they are both up/on. Do the switches illumination light up when you flip the switch? Do other items on the helm work?
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

After that I would start with checking for 12v at the switch ( which you have coming in if they illuminate) but make sure you have it coming out. Then check at the motors with the switch on, check grounds. If you have power and ground to the motors and they aren't working, replace them.

I suggest that anyone that plans on doing electrical work/troubleshooting on a boat or car invest in a Power Probe circuit tester. One of the best tools I own

Comment

Working...
      X