07 factory ballast switch replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

07 factory ballast switch replacement

Just wanted to confirm before i place my order. Is this the correct replacement switch for the ballast on my 07?

http://www.wakemakers.com/supra-moom...st-switch.html

I dont believe it is.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Hmmm. That sucks. Any chance you have the correct one Mike?

Comment

I do not have the what I believe to the correct one. The one I use, is the same one as WM. It would work, but its not the same. Check Skippa's ballast install thread. I think he sourced the OEM switch so the back light would come on with the running lights. I think the carling part number is listed.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks, i'll do a little more digging and see what i can find. If i can make this one work i might just order one and give it a try. Ordering a OEM one will be problematic. The nearest Tige dealer to me is a LONG ways away and they have proved to be basically useless for parts. Last time i needed something they actually told me to try the Centurion dealer because they carry more things.

Comment

Dont need to order from Tige or a Tige dealer since its a Carling switch, just need to know the carling part number.

Comment

Working...
            X