Electrical issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electrical issue

2010 RZ2. I was messing with the boat yesterday and noticed that most of my electrical stuff isn't working. The dash, tige touch and stereo all work but nothing else seems to work. Fuses all look ok, I messed with the master switch and hard switches under the dash and nothing. No light, no bilge, no blower, no ballast. Any ideas? Bad battery? Something unhooked? Or something more serious?

Check the voltage on both batteries. Sounds like one is up to par and the other is not. Have the batteries been pulled and then re-installed since your last outing? If your main switch has the OFF/ON/Combine position, rotate it to COMBINE and see what happens.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
      Check the voltage on both batteries. Sounds like one is up to par and the other is not. Have the batteries been pulled and then re-installed since your last outing? If your main switch has the OFF/ON/Combine position, rotate it to COMBINE and see what happens.
      As usual chpthril you are right. Bad battery. Thanks once again for the help.

Comment

I'll be giving my 2015 stock tips later today

Glad to hear it was just a bad battery.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
        X