Ballast Fuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ballast Fuse

So something weird, out yesterday. Go to fill Port bag which is used 95% of the time. No light on switch and no fill using Reversible pumps. Everything worked great last time and there has never been any issuses. Start at pump all looks good get under console find the 30 amp in line fuse and is blown. Of course don't have any replacements (they are on the list, so grab the one from the starboard side and it works perfectly multiple fill and empties throughout the day. Is this something I should dig into to check for any kind of short? Or just a weird its gonna happen every once in awhile kinda thing with so much use?

Thanks

What color are the impellers? The black ones are known to stick when not used for long periods. The newer green ones can, but its not as common. One trick is to run the pump in the fill direction for about 5 seconds after you are done draining. It allows the impeller to flip to the fill direction for the next trip out.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I believe they are the green impellers, Great tip on reversing the pumps I'll do that and see if that was it... Sad to say it was a couple weeks since the last outing. Thanks Mike...

Comment

Working...
      X