2008 24ve micro bow navigation with docking lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 24ve micro bow navigation with docking lights

Hey everyone out there, need some advice or direction.

We are into our second Tige 24ve of the year; the first one we don't talk about, combination of some poor decisions totaled one of the cleanest 24ve's around ( makes me sick) After the insurance settled we picked up our second 2008 24ve, basically everything we needed but as one can expect we have some tinkering to do.

I did notice something odd on the combo docking / bow navigation lights. The micro bulb (and I am being generous) is ridiculous. Even the dealer was shocked how small and ineffective they were (they don't know much about Tige's). Keeping the docking lights would be a plus (only for those late tie-ups) but the those mini nav lights are ridiculous.

Anyhoo, anyone seen or heard of such an animal? Sorry on the picture, left town and forgot to take a decent picture.

Paul
    Attached Files
    Paul Middlemore

Ive never seen the NAV lights integrated into a docking light. Tige did offer a docking light option and 2 different NAV light options, the shark eye or a traditional top mounted red/green combo, but not a light assembly with those combined that ive ever seen. Sorry, im not much help.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Yeah, I did some checking last night and read about every post on a related topic and this animal never was posted. I am thinking some bizarre aftermarket gimick which complied with traditional bow nav rules but allows docking light. I am going to get one of the sons to send along a better picture.

By the way, thanks for the ballast info. With the expense of the boat we are going to hold off and wait untill the winter. So some time early next year you will be making us those custom sacs and complete system. We will deal with the pump over the side for the time being.

You got a line on a proper accessory outlet so I can mount one in the storage locker? Last boat had one, this one doesn't.
      Paul Middlemore

Comment

Working...
      X