Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiring diagram for dual batteries on 2011 RZ2

Hi Everyone

I was hoping someone had a battery wiring diagram. I am not sure where to hook up the isolator wires. I can't get the boat to start with the switch on single battery but starts when switched to combined batteries. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for the help.

Lets break this down in to two operations.

1) boat wont start unless the switch is in combine = you have a battery problem. Get a volt meter and check the battery voltage at the batteries.

2) what isolator wires? Is this something thats gotten disconnected or are you installing something?
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

What type of isolator ? And I am leaning the same way Mike is , how old is the starting batt? Also take a look at the wiring diagram from my post ,only thing is, like Mike said the yellow wires are not quite correct

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi Guys

The batteries are a couple years old I assume.

The two batteries are hooked up in the following manner.

The first battery cable on the positive is labeled primary switch. The negative is labeled primary negative.

The second battery has a red cable labeled secondary positive. Then there is another red cable labeled primary isolator. Then there is a small black lead off the positive post that goes to a thermal circuit breaker. Then there is a secondary negative.

The electrical problems are now getting broader. I now have no blower, no ballasts, and no taps.

I have a volt meter and both batteries are 12.8. The batteries read above 13 when the boat is running.

It seems like a have a bad battery but both are showing a charge.

Any other suggestions?

Comment

Also to clarify, it came from the service dealer wired this way.

Comment

Working...
          X