Speed set pad and display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speed set pad and display

My Speedset pad center button doesn't work. The up and down buttons scroll but when I try and use the center button to toggle to set the cruise control speed or toggle to a main screen nothing happens. Do I need to change the entire pad?

Second, my taps works perfectly machanically but on my display it is stuck showing it at 8. Is this a display issue or a connection issue?

Was there any recalls or update on the speedset cruise control or monitors?

Thanks!!

On the taps side I have the same issue, where the ram works but nothing realys to my gauge. i replaced the gauge and that didn't help. I have been told that there is a little coil in the ram area that is responsible to send the info to the gauge but that you can not just replace the coil. The dealer told me to replace the ram and that would also include the coil, but I have put this off because of the cost. So i just eyeball it when using the Taps which is not the most ideal situation, but passable

Comment

25 cents, I agree with your analysis.. I will just have to eyeball it, I tried calibrating it but it didn't work but my display works fine. As far as my speedset center button, poor design, I pulled the rubber button hot glued a bigger tab put it back in and now that works. The little tab wasn't reaching the circuitboard. Thanks for the info...!,

Comment

Working...
      X