Speedometer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speedometer

We have a 06 22v I have had problems 3 or 4 times were we would stop change skiers or whatever get back going, and my speedometer would not be working, which in turn my cruise control would not work. What I have to do is stop the boat, turn off the engine, go under the boat and fling the little wheel with my finger than it works fine. has anybody else had this problem? Other than that, love the boat good times and memories ahead.
    Building memories one river trip at a time

sounds like a warranty issue! Your boat is still new!

Comment

Sounds like you got some particles that are jamming up the wheel. You might want to try and clean it out if you can. Or it might be the lake your on. Is there any debri floating around. There is always a ton around here in the first few weeks of boating from all of the snow run-off picking up everything loose off of the river banks. Brand new boats will usually have small particles floating around inside the boat from the manufacturing/rigging process but your issue sounds external. It's probably nothing major but I can see how it would bug real quick.
      You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Working...
      X