taps gauge diagramm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

taps gauge diagramm

Okay, I have an 02 20V my taps wakeplate moves upa and down but no gauge movement. Now it was like this when I bought it, so I replaced the gauge ($90.00 unrefundable) to see that it stll did not work. I have power at the gauge as checked with a voltmeter. I understand that most likely its the damn sending unit (another$180.00). How can I make sure that this is what it is befor waisting more money and can the old sending unit be fixed by anyone experienced in electronics

Also since i am here, I had to wire my stereo's constant hot wire into the ign. wire on the lake one weekend to get it working and my 12v plugs have never worked I thin the breaker is bad. Any ideas on which breakers control these and could this be my problem with the taps gauge

does anyone know of a wiring diagram

There's two fuses underneath your dash by the ignition that are tied to the main power source for your dashboard. All the guages get their power from the same lead. I found this out when I accidentally knocked one of the power leads off the guage (installing a new stereo head unit) and disrupted the chain (and lost functionality on my PerfectPass, TAPS and depth guages). When I reconnected it, I'd forgotten that the ignition key was still in the on position, so it fried the fuse. I believe one of the fuses powers the dash and the other powers your accessories. My Tige dealer confirmed this for me on my '99 21v. I'd see if a nearby dealer would tell you this. They're usually pretty good about minor stuff like this, especially if they know you're not in a position to bring it in.
    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Working...
    X