Docking Light issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Docking Light issues

Well I took the boat out over the holiday weekend and a few issues popped up. My biggest concern is with the docking lights. They stay on all the time. The Tige Touch switch is off. I do not see a switch under the help for just the docking lights and no fuse...Has anyone else seen this issue? I am currently just shutting off the 40 amp breaker under the helm to turn everything off. The battery switch at the back does not turn them off. Ok so I rambled a bit

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Going to take it to the dealer tomorrow but thought maybe someone here would have some advise.

George

Did you pop the cover off the front of the Medallion box under the helm? There should be a row of fused outputs there and I would think that those lights are fused. Are they LED or incandescent? If the later, then they may be controlled via a relay due to thier current draw. Relay could be stuck.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
      Did you pop the cover off the front of the Medallion box under the helm? There should be a row of fused outputs there and I would think that those lights are fused. Are they LED or incandescent? If the later, then they may be controlled via a relay due to thier current draw. Relay could be stuck.
      Mike, I pulled the cover and did not see a fuse in the block. The lights are incandescent. I was thinking that something might be stuck so I disconnected the batteries to see if it would reset but that did not work either. I am hoping that WWS can get it figured out pretty quickly. Thanks for your insight.

Comment

Working...
      X