2007 20i electrical problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2007 20i electrical problems

We disconnected the starboard battery to access the TAPS motor and after reconnecting the battery none of the accessories have power. The motor and dashboard function but the blower, TAPS, stereo, heater, lights, etc. have no power. There are no breakers tripped under the dash. Any suggestions for what we are missing? Thanks.

Dig around for a rogue cable end thats gone MIA.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Also check to make sure all the wires you disconnected from the battery are plugged back up. I missed one wire when I hooked my battery back up and made all kind of stuff not work!

Comment

Check your cable terminals, mine negative broke at the sauhgtered end to the alternator, took hours to figure out!

Comment

There are 3 or four cables to the positive side (I cant remember how many), but as Mike said... look for the rogue cable. It's probably a #8 with a 5/16" ring connector.
          So this monkey walks into a bar...

Comment

Working...
          X