First time tige owner TAPS help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time tige owner TAPS help

New to the forum! Just purchased a 2000 21v last saturday First v drive that i have owned and im super pumped!! The taps is not working on it. The owner that i bought it from installed a new pump but could not figure it out. So i am following the wiring and found 3 wires from the Taps not even hooked up?? There is a green wire from the pump running up to the front...unhooked, a black wire running to front....unhooked, and a green wire(not from pump but from the tab area) unhooked. Im guessing the green from the tab area is for the gage can some one tell me which wires go where??

Also there is two black wires coming off the relay block (one from each relay ) not hooked up Any help would be greatly appreciated

Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the site.

There should be a some on here that can help you out. I will see if I can go check mine, it might be different than yours though.

Post some pics of your boat.

Comment

Two of of those are probably for the motor and the 3rd, coming from the actuator/tab is probably for the indicator.

Sounds like the relay is gone or its just left unplugged for some reason. There are a handful of threads here where others with that generation have rewired, replaced the switch or replaced the relay/control box. There might even be a wire diagram.

Congrats and welcome.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
      X