LED Courtesy Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LED Courtesy Lights

I have an 2007 RZ2 and was wondering if anyone knows where to get replacement courtesy lights. I didnt know if the bulbs can be replaced or if a new housing needs to be installed as well. Any halp would be appreciated.

Your 07 should have LED from the factory, so they will have a long life but no bulb replacement. Are some or all not working? One of my vendors has what looks to be the exact same OEM one.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I had one that was not working. Got to looking and it wasn't hooked up. Go figure.

Comment

They are all working but a few of them are quite dim. I thought i would just replace the dim ones if it was an easy deal and not too costly.

Comment

Originally posted by j5d6 View Post
          They are all working but a few of them are quite dim. I thought i would just replace the dim ones if it was an easy deal and not too costly.
          Odd for an LED to be dim while others in the loop are not. Are the lens clear? May just be a dirty film. Also, check the connections of the dim ones for corrosion.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thats a good idea..maybe i will just check all the connections and see if that makes a difference. Thanks. I'll keep you posted.

Comment

Working...
            X