Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 22ve Dual Batt system

Hey guys

The last guy who I brought my 08 22ve off managed to put all electrics running off just one batt in a dual batt system.
    Now my new task is to make good the dual batt system again.

Was thinking to just connect the only two proper Batt terminal ends to just a cranking batt and all the other ring type to the house batt.

It seems to have a shared negative between both batts but I'm unsure about if positive terminals should be connected as well, ie in parallel?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, pictures even more so!

Cheers to all.

Yes, the batteries will be connceted together via a ground cable.

For the POS side, there will be a red cabled for each battery that is coming from the Tige EIDB Dual Battery Sytem's Isolator. The Iso is bolted to the transom on that year, I beleive. I do not have any pics at my finger tips, but try the search button at the top as I knop there are some that have been posted.

If I remember, the "Starting" battery sits on the right and the "House sits on the left as you stand in the locker and look into the storage door for the batteries.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
    X