Not your typical Limp Mode....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boonecragun View Post
    Fact that tachometer is not working should not be a cause for limp mode. I assume you calibrated the PPS for proper voltage range? Check it again and you might be surprised to find it out of range.
    Yes did calibrated it but Why would be out of range again? You think? What do I need to do to keep it calibrated?

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning Rod View Post
      To resurrect an old thread...

06 22i has same if not similar issue...just got it back from dealers (5 weeks there) grrrr

They replaces the FI controller and removed from stringer
      Replaced /retired fuse block on top of intake
      And replaced the PPS, They claimed it ran great fro 30 min at water test, didn’t last 5 min when put into lake today, was running fine then dropped to idle only...WTF

What next???
      Got mine fixed. Apparently these boats are really picky when it comes to correct voltage. I had to run a jumper from the TAC straight to ground and another jumper to the ECm.

Comment

Originally posted by z3cta View Post
        Got mine fixed. Apparently these boats are really picky when it comes to correct voltage. I had to run a jumper from the TAC straight to ground and another jumper to the ECm.
        Can you explain in more detail what you did? I’m having electrical issues also

Comment

Working...
        X