Speakers pop everytime song changes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speakers pop everytime song changes?

Reinstalled my batteries for this year and notice on my sound system that my speakers pop everytime the song changes or frequency/source is adjusted? Its like its getting a power surg or something.
    It sounds great and all speakers are solid and in good shape? Music plays great but it pops when you shuffle. Any ideas would be helpful!!

What is your source unit? is it or the cabling different then last year?
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

all I did was reconnect the batteries. I do have a switch for double batteries. Not for sure I connected the right lines to the batteries(There is alot of em), but since the power and everything works, didn't think I screwed that up.
      Just pops like its first getting turned on or power surg. Sucks to hear the speakers pop. Any ideas?

Comment

I had an amp in a truck years ago that did that. I ended up changing out the cables & the ground. Never had another problem.

Comment

Got it figured!! Reran the ground wires on my batteries and reconnected, no popping!! Just sick sounds now and I hear it even better with my new FAE, which is an amazing exaust system!!

Comment

Working...
          X