Earth, Ground wires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earth, Ground wires

Can someone please tell me where all the ground,earth wires are.In the battery locker,under the dash etc etc so i try and fix my taps as it shorts the perfect pass out when i move the rocker switch up or down.Taps pump is a bennet pump with right amount of fliuid in res. 21i 2000 mpi 350 direct drive. Any help is good help

Originally posted by aussie john View Post
    Can someone please tell me where all the ground,earth wires are.In the battery locker,under the dash etc etc so i try and fix my taps as it shorts the perfect pass out when i move the rocker switch up or down.Taps pump is a bennet pump with right amount of fliuid in res. 21i 2000 mpi 350 direct drive. Any help is good help
    Unplug the pump and hit the switch and see if the PP cuts out , if it doesnt then the pump is the problem, if it still cuts out then you will have to unplug the taps relay next and its a process of elimination.

Comment

Hi dom w forte
      I tried what you suggested by unpluging my taps motor and all the dash gauges are good when i hit the taps rocker switch.But there is no load on anything so nothing happenes . Is this the only way to check and see if the bennet pump is the problem? And if so what would 1 cost to replace or repair? Is this common on the 21i 2000 model?

Comment

Working...
      X