Faria info center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faria info center

I have a 2001 v2300 set up with a Faria info center that shows depth, water temp, volts time and who knows what else. It seems to work fine but in goofing with it I set some alarm off and don't have any Manuals. I've looked at the Faria website but see nothing except the CAN J1939 that even looks close. Anybody have any idea what unit I have or where I can get instructions .
    Thanks, Chuck

Originally posted by Chucklutz View Post
    I have a 2001 v2300 set up with a Faria info center that shows depth, water temp, volts time and who knows what else. It seems to work fine but in goofing with it I set some alarm off and don't have any Manuals. I've looked at the Faria website but see nothing except the CAN J1939 that even looks close. Anybody have any idea what unit I have or where I can get instructions .
    Thanks, Chuck
    I am just taking a stabe in the dark here but my guess is you changed the shallow, Keel depth? Are you hearing it while the boat is in the water our out of the water? Also it may have never been set so while messinging with you arrowed up and enetered a depth. Now it's telling you it's to shallow or something of that sort.

Just a thought I has some diretions let me find them for you.
    15 Escalade ESV-Black
    08 RZ2-Blue

Comment

I found the link...
      under downloads>manuals>http://www.tigeowners.com/downloads/pilot_guage.pdf
      That has the diretions to navigate the gauge and how to enter the modes.
      I hope this helps
      15 Escalade ESV-Black
      08 RZ2-Blue

Comment

Thanks so much Samw. Thant looks to be it. Wish me luck and hope I can return the good deed.
        C

Comment

Working...
        X