Alternator for Marine Power 5.7L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alternator for Marine Power 5.7L

Anyone have a good source for alternators for a Marine Power 5.7L? I found one at http://marineenginedepot.com part# 475752 for $190 for a 95 Amp. I found reference before to a Ron at DB Electrical but they don't seem to sell any for MP engines?

Thanks.

alright my dealer gave me 862031T1 for the part number which is the Mercruiser part number. This is for the 70amp. They want $313 which seems pretty steep, found a replacement at DB for $88. Anyone know if there is a higher amp alt that would work?

Comment

I think that body can be made into a 120A. DB should be able to answer that. Is your old one lost of physically broken? Just have it rebuilt by a reputable shop.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

DB is telling me no but I'm not sure I'm talking to the right person over there...I've just been going through their default sales email address. Do you have another contact over there?

Alt is still on there, so I may run it over to a local shop and see what they say, but they have me a guess of $180 without specifics (didn't know the part # yet so I just told them it was a GM V8 with a 70amp Alt)...which is obviously a bit more than just buying the $90 one at DB.

Comment

Working...
        X