lighting in gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lighting in gauges

i've got 2004 24V. there are lights in the gauges in all but the tack and speedo. is this normal ? i can't see any blubs when i get under the dash, any ideas?
    Thanks

if you read the manual for the gauges it will tell you to push the "up" button and it will turn on the light for that gauge. the more times you push it the brighter it gets. push the "down" buton the same amount of times to turn the light off
    Greg Denton
    former service mgr. Tige Watersports July 95-July 05

Comment

I had the same "problem". My boat was at the dealer for something and while it was there I had them look into the light thing. Then I remember reading about the backlights in the gauge manual. I called the dealer and told them about it and they did it and boo-ya! LIGHTS!!!
      I'm on a boat man. I got my flippy floppies....

Comment

wow...do I feel dumb. Thanks
        (I like easy fixes)

Comment

gauge lights

is there a way to have the lights come on with the NAV switch?
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

chpthril,

They should come on, when you turn on the running lights. ... That is what you mean right?

Comment

The speedo and the tach will not come on with the switch, only by pressing the two arrows at the same time will they come.

Comment

My dealers says Tige is working on a change for up-coming boats. Dont know if this will be a mid-year change or roll out in the 07 models. it would be nice if they put out a 'retro fit' for older boats ( dream on! ).
                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
                X