need help finding a throttle sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help finding a throttle sensor

i need to find where i can get a new throttle sensor for a 2007 24 ve the 350 my shops on back order and need one asap

Are you talking about the pps on the shifter ? If so it is available from PCM.

Comment

Hi Dom,

I have 2008 Z1. Intermittently we shift the boat in to gear and there is no throttle response. Shut off ign and will be fine for a while then back to same thing. Would this indicate it is the throttle position sensor that is failing. Do you know where they can be purchased only and how much vs purchsing whole throttle assembly. Have you been thru this already.

Thanx

Comment

There is another post on here already that has a source and part number for the sensor.

Comment

would you have any idea how to find this post. Does the new TPS have be flashed by a dealer to work

Comment

Originally posted by rsavoie View Post
            would you have any idea how to find this post. Does the new TPS have be flashed by a dealer to work
            No, it's just a sensor, but it does need to be adjusted. This can be done with either a volt/ohm meter if a scan-tool interface is not available.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

can you help me find the post. I am in Arizona this week and want to pick up

Comment

Working...
              X