Accessory Rocker Switch - 2005 24V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accessory Rocker Switch - 2005 24V

Does anyone know what the Accessory Rocker Switch does on the 2005 24V? It lights up when I toggle it, but doesn't seem to do anything.

Does anyone have a .pdf of the 2005 Owners Manual that they may be able to share with me?

Thanks!
    brose

Could have been for a transom light.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Did Tige ever install anything on the ACC switch or is it always just for aftermarket installs?
      brose

Comment

Unlike a car the t would just put a blank cover where a switch could be; Tige’s have all available switches.
        The accessory switches are ones that did not get wired at the factory. (At least in my case)
        Tige, it's a way of life!

Comment

I have a accessory switch on my 01 21V that doesn't do anything. I pulled the switches out looked at the wired color code and if I remember right it was brown/yellow. I then went to my fuse panel and saw it back there attached to where a heater would be wired I think.
          I am going to unattached the wire at the switch and run a wire to my stereo.
          15 Escalade ESV-Black
          08 RZ2-Blue

Comment

My accesory switch is wired with power but has nothing powered by the switch. I have added nothing yet that needs the power. Maybe use it when I install the transom lights
            Let it be!!!

Comment

Working...
            X