Fuel Injector wiring harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuel Injector wiring harness

I have a 1999 21v 350 MPI (Gen +) My mechanic Removed my wiring harness form the motor so we could do some chrome and powder coat. The BONE HEAD!! did not mark the fuel injector plugs in any way to distinguish witch injector plug goes to which injector. I fired the mechanic last week because,,,, well HE’S A BONE HEAD!!. We have put the motor back together and are able start it and adjust it, but are not sure what the exact wire configuration on the injectors is. It’s easy to determine the pair of injectors the harness plugs belong to but not so easy to determine the specific injector in the pair. Can anyone help??
    Son, life is mostly scars and souvenirs.

Those wiring harnesses have a great memory, just lay the harness across the engine and they should just about plug themselves up where they need to go. If the engine is sequential-injected, then it will matter. If it's just a basic multi-port, then it really doesn't matter, except for left and right maybe. I'm pretty sure they do not have an external cam sensor, so it may be just a plain multi-port, unless the pickup in the distributor doubles as the cam sensor.

Good luck!
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
    X