White Wire by starter Indmar Raptor 400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White Wire by starter Indmar Raptor 400

There is a white wire by the starter that has a red boot on it. It is not currently attached anywhere. I suspect that it should go on one of the studs on the starter but I am not sure. Is anyone able to tell me or take a pic of their starter wiring?

Unless something is not working, I would not sweat it. Its not uncommon in the marine industry to have boat manufacture's harness to have some unused wires/plugs v's the engine manufacturer's supplied power plant.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

chpthril Hi thanks for the response. Yeah this is my third boat so I have experienced the “universal” wire harness. This is my first Tige/Ford Indmar combo so I am not used to limited access to wiring diagrams etc. I am working through about 10 engine fault codes. There are a couple associated with ground and power. I have reached out to a couple local dealers they have told me they cannot help without bringing it in so I am trying to get a definitive answer here.

Comment

Working...
      X