Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 Z3 new bilge pump and fuse. Auto bilge works not manual. Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 Z3 new bilge pump and fuse. Auto bilge works not manual. Help!

I had the burned out bilge pump replaced along with the blown fuse at the battery. The auto bilge works fine but I can't turn it on manually on my screen. I can touch the screen and it will show that it's working but the pump doesn't turn on. Is there another breaker that needs to be addressed that I'm missing? Everything else works perfectly on the screen.

The manual mode has its own fuse or breaker. The inline fuse at the battery is just for the auto function.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Good to know. Thanks! Any idea where the fuse or breaker for manual mode is located?

Comment

Should be a fuse panel under the helm. Pop the cover off, they should be labeled.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
        X