2020 22RZX Tige Specific RGB Tower Speaker Ring Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 22RZX Tige Specific RGB Tower Speaker Ring Lights

I own a 2020 22RZX and have recently gotten the rgb blade kit installed. I also asked to get rgb speaker rings for my 2 tower speakers. Fast forward to the install and im now being told that my speakers do not work with the RGB speaker rings from Tige. These speakers are Tige branded wetsounds and ive seen lots with RGB rings in them. Dealer states it is due to a depth issue of the speaker ring causing it to not fit my current speaker, and i would have to buy all new tower speakers if i want the rgb. Ive searched high and low for the rings but parts are so hard to source when tige specific. Is my dealer correct on this? I believe there is a ring for it and they are mistaken.

Ive attached photos of the speakers.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

What you have is a Tige speaker pod. The acoustics are Wet Sounds, but the pod is all for Tige. Wet Sounds offered nothing like it for retail purchase. If Tige offered an LED ring as an option in 2020, then Tige would be the likely source.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

The thing i dont understand is ive seen other boats with the same speakers that have the rgb rings. This speaker in the picture is off a 2022, but the speaker looks identical. Was hoping someone could confirm there are rings that will work, but i might end up just having to take the cover off mine and try it myself.
      IMG_1198.jpeg

Comment

You have to get the LED rings from Tige not WetSounds.

Comment

Working...
        X