Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2005 Tige V Switch No Power to Gauges, Fuel Pump.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2005 Tige V Switch No Power to Gauges, Fuel Pump.

Like the title says. Went to start the boat today and there was no power to the gauges, fuel pump did not sound like it was priming, and no pre ignition warning sound from the dash. When trying to start the boat it will crank but I believe the fuel pump is not getting power so it never turns.

I have already replaced the fuses in the box on the engine and but they seem not to be getting any power. Fuel pump relay has power but relay does not sound like it is activating.

Any ideas as to why this would happen?

Any and all help is appreciated!

If it’s like my 2003 22v, there are also inline blade fuses behind the dash near the ignition switch

Comment

Originally posted by isaac View Post
      If it’s like my 2003 22v, there are also inline blade fuses behind the dash near the ignition switch
      Do you by chance have a picture of what I should be looking for behind the dash?

And do you think this could cause the fuel pump not to run?

Comment

No picture, but my boat has a few (3?) individual inline blade fuse holders zip tied together very near the ignition switch. I believe they are indeed part of the motor circuit, rather any other boat accessories. It’s kinda messy back there…..

Comment

Awesome! Thank you!
          Will try looking tomorrow.

Comment

I am going through the same exact thing with my 2007 22i with marine power engine. Went through everything, found loose kill switch wires behind the dash but that wasnt the problem.

I would check these things in order:

Make sure youre in neutral
            Check the kill switch
            Check any loose wires
            Check fuses and breakers
            Check the engine ground

I had the shop double check after I was out of ideas and they couldnt find anything, I suspected a bad ecu from the beginning and thats what were leaning towards. Will update when I know for sure, good luck.

Comment

Working...
            X