Switch 1 and 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Switch 1 and 3

Just purchased a 2001 20I. Previous owner didn't know what these switches do. It is switch 1 and 3 middle is the power to the heater. They switches are labeled +1 (1st switch) and +3 (3rd switch) middle switch is the power for the heater. Also on the left side of the helm, near the throttle is the heater fan speed. Thanks for the help.
    I tried searching but couldn't find anything about it. I am also assuming the 2 rotary knobs are for the speedo adjust (calibration) as both speedo's are way off. Thanks.
    switch 1 3.jpg

Thanks for all the replies (sarcasm)
    Found out that switch 1 goes to a washdown pump in the back trunk behind a board that doesn't work, does have 12v to it. I assume someone left the switch on a and burned the pump up.

Switch 3 also went to the trunk that i assume had a light in it at some point, found the 2 wires positive and negative that were sniped and laying in back there. This was also near the wash down pump.

The good news out of all of this, i now dont have to run wires when i install a drain / fill pump for my rear ballast tank.

Comment

Will make the pump install manageable. Overall not a tough job just takes time.

Comment

Working...
      X