2016 Z3 Tige Touch 2 - screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2016 Z3 Tige Touch 2 - screen

Hello all! Long time reader, first time poster. I am hoping someone can help me. I have a 2016 Z3 (love the boat). When we got it out of storage this season and put the batteries back in everything worked except the touchscreen. The first time we turned it on the screen went red, it alternated though various colors, but never would display anything more. We ran it up to the local dealer after much whaling and nashing our teeth and the confirmed the screen was shot. To make this worse, they said Tige doesn’t have any of the screens in stock and the supplier (Murphy) is having production issues. So I thought I would ask? Is there anyone to find a refurbished one? Or does anyone know of a repair source for these screens? Please help!!!

My touch screen is also starting to give me problems. Sometimes it works ok, other times it has a mind of its own and doesn't respond much.

Looking for a solution to replace also.

2016 R22

Comment

Order thru a Tige dealer. If you're a 2016 with a Polk head unit in the glove box be sure to specify you want the older HV700 and not the newer PV1.

I literally just looked into this the other day and was told the HV700s are available. I wouldn't drag my feet tho and I would be ready to be offended at the price

Comment

We tried everything to keep ours working. Nothing helped. I would bite the bullet and replace it. I would call around to dealers and see if you can find a cheaper price and see if your dealer will price match it but as the gentleman said above get ready to be offended.

Comment

Working...
        X