07 RZ2 Electrical Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

07 RZ2 Electrical Issues

2007 RZ2 Currently dealing with an electrical gremlin on the water if anyone can offer any advice.
    Boat fires and runs great

Stereo/sound system will turn on

HOWEVER

If I press taps it disconnects power to stereo

The same thing happens if I press ANY of the toggle switches (NAV/ANCH; Blower, Bilge, Ctsy Lts, Dock, Lts, FWD tower Aft)

The ballast pumps also do not work (fill or drain)

So electrical accessory wise it appears the only things that do work are there Stereo and Cruise Control/Speedset

Additionally the switches mentioned above will activate backlight on the center digital dash but that is all. They do not work otherwise aka my Bilge, blower, etc aren't working right now

Any help is appreciated! I also posted in the Facebook group to see if any other responses would come there.

Originally posted by Erik2393 View Post
    2007 RZ2 Currently dealing with an electrical gremlin on the water if anyone can offer any advice.
    Boat fires and runs great

Stereo/sound system will turn on

HOWEVER

If I press taps it disconnects power to stereo

The same thing happens if I press ANY of the toggle switches (NAV/ANCH; Blower, Bilge, Ctsy Lts, Dock, Lts, FWD tower Aft)

The ballast pumps also do not work (fill or drain)

So electrical accessory wise it appears the only things that do work are there Stereo and Cruise Control/Speedset

Additionally the switches mentioned above will activate backlight on the center digital dash but that is all. They do not work otherwise aka my Bilge, blower, etc aren't working right now

Any help is appreciated! I also posted in the Facebook group to see if any other responses would come there.
    I had a similar issue when I first got my 07 22VE and it was just one of the batteries had low voltage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have 07 rz2 as well and had very similar wonky electrical issues last year. Turned out one of the batteries was pretty cooked.
      Got a new setup with proper battery switch and seems to be great this year.

Comment

Check all the connections, specifically the house battery as that is what runs the ACC. Also check all grounding points.

Comment

Working...
        X