Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Tige Touch (TT) receive voltage readings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does Tige Touch (TT) receive voltage readings?

My battery voltage at the batteries reads fine. Battery voltage indicated on TT House voltage always reads 18.6 volts with key on and boat off or with boat running.

A software glitch is the only scenario where a higher then actual voltage is shown on the display. Lower shown voltage is caused by a poor connection, but there is now way for voltage to be higher on the display, then whats generated.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I’ll try emailing medallion and see if they have a fix. I wish I could just ignore it but my brain doesn’t work that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Grebva3 View Post
        I’ll try emailing medallion and see if they have a fix. I wish I could just ignore it but my brain doesn’t work that way.
        https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Sea-Syst...54167299&psc=1

^^could always just put one of these little guys flushed into the panel back by the batteries or run it all the way up to helm and install it. Not sure how TT is reading voltage on house side. I'm guessing crank is coming from ECM via CAN

Comment

I was thinking of mounting something similar in the rear…I appreciate the input and help

Comment

Still no luck on my hunt to find what allows the TT to know what the Crank / House Voltage reading. I have also emailed Tige asking if anyone knows of any information to assist I would greatly appreciate.

Comment

From what I found on here and talking with Justin at Tige I need to do an update to my system. I ordered a usb drive (bought a brand others have had success) for a few bucks and will give it a go and update with results later this week
              Last edited by Grebva3; 08-03-2022, 07:12 PM.

Comment

we tried multiple updates but unfortunately I was unable to update the house voltage on TT, it still says 18.6. Not really certain what the issue is after trying multiple updates that Justin @ Tige provided. I found one person on here that had a similar issue but it was dated back to 2013.
                Last edited by Grebva3; 08-03-2022, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X