Too many switches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too many switches

I'm installing a raymarine axiom in the right side of my wheel on my 2008 RZ2. Problem is I have to move the switches. Anyone have ideas on where to move these, or how to compact them? I thought about nmea digital switching, but that gets expensive very quickly. I can't believe what a mess the factory wiring is on these boats.
    Attached Files

The two top ones have been added and not factory installed i think. What do they control? Does the boat have shower, docking lights and tower lights?
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Those two control the heater and heater pump.

Comment

https://www.cpperformance.com/c-176-...-switches.aspx

^^I've had good luck with these switches. A lot smaller so you could get them all on one panel.

Comment

Those look like exactly what I need, but man they are expensive. I think I may move the extra switches to the right, above the throttle.
          Attached Files

Comment

They aren't cheap but they are nice. Light up rings, back-lit at night if you wire em right. Color change to indicate when on an night...
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X