• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faria catch all gauge 2002 23v

As pictured...
    What gauge this is, (by faria)
    &
    Is this gauge really meant to display all the icons it's got icons for, there's so many info points!

This boat is new to me, 2002 23v.

Story as I know it:
    Stereo is known to stay on unless the mains switch is at the "off" position.
    The battery was run dead by (I hope) the stereo.
    Very old battery replaced, perfect pass and all other gauges seem to be functional with key in on position. I haven't started the engine yet as it's still winterized.
    I hope the gauge wakes up when the engine is fired up (are my hopes too high here?)
    I was told the depth finder is "ugly but still works".
    What if anything would be an appropriate replacement for this gauge if it isn't functional anymore?
    Any quick and dirty tips to verify its functional or fried?

TIA!

Gauge should not be powered by the engine, so it should come on when the key is on. With a volt meter, it would be easy to find the wire color at the gauge connector thats got B+ when the key is on.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
      Gauge should not be powered by the engine, so it should come on when the key is on. With a volt meter, it would be easy to find the wire color at the gauge connector thats got B+ when the key is on.
      Thank you much!

Comment

Working...
      X