Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TAPS Gauge on 2001 22V

Hello, Everyone,

Just finalizing the purchase of a 2001 Tige 22V Riders Editions. Very excited! Boat will be used as a multi-sport (surfing, wakeboarding, and skiing) for my family of 6 on Cayuga Lake in upstate NY.

For a 2001 the boat is in good condition. The only major thing that doesn't work is the TAPS Gauge on the dash. Previous owner told me the Gauge failed and that he bypassed it. Looking around the forum, this appears to be a common issue. As previous posts suggest, the last owner also thinks it was the control module as opposed to the gauge itself.

Question for the forum: Does anyone know where I can pickup a replacement controller module and, if necessary, TAPS Gauge?

Thanks!

Apologies, meant 2003 22V Riders Edition, not 2001.

Comment

I forget, did 2003 have a Lenco actuator or Bennett??

Comment

My 03 22v is Lenco. Oddly enough, the gauge just started acting up this summer for the first time. I’m going to start with removal and DIY gauge r&r if it seems possible.

Comment

I would start by putting a voltmeter on the gauge and check to see if anything happens voltage-wise as the actuator is positioned. I assume no voltage would mean module, voltage indicates gauge.

Comment

Working...
          X