Cranking battery not charging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cranking battery not charging

My panel volt meter is reading 11.6 volts, my cranking battery with motor running measures 11.6 volts, at the same time my deep cycle battery reads 14.5 and my alternator measures 14.5 volts. Does anyone have similar experience or know of the solution? Maybe a fuse or bad wiring connection?

Sounds like you've got the tools to trace it down. The house and cranking banks get their supply from the same source, just need to follow the path to find where the voltage supply stops for the cranking battery.

What year and model boat?
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I will trace the lines back as you suggested, I was just wondering if there is a fuse somewhere that I am missing Thanks for the reply and my boat is a 2009 22Ve.

Comment

no fuse im aware of.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

on they went, till the activity was pretty done, and the footwear stood equipped to be used upon the desk. this become long before dawn; and then they bustled away as short as lightning.
          business directory

Comment

Working...
          X