Hella Relay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hella Relay?

Dead starter button...spent a few hours trying to figure out why the boat was dead...checked batteries, fuses, wires, starter...finally figured out it was a relay under the engine cover. Cool!

No one seems to carry this part though?

Hella 4RA 003 510 51 two large prongs and two smaller prongs.

Anyone have a cross reference?

May have found one..I ordered two..

https://www.amazon.com/HELLA-9654000...366923&sr=8-10

Comment

These ended up being the incorrect relays and I returned them...so still looking for the correct Hella relay!

Comment

How many pins does the original have? A typically relay is either 4 or 5 pins. The only difference is pin 87A is NC and opens when the relay closes.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

4 pins..2 larger than the other two....the Relay I ordered had 4 pins all the same size. I did plug it in, but it didn't work.

Comment

Summit Racing has a ton of relays. We have a warehouse locally, so I buy a bunch of stuff in there. The relay that’s bad should have an amperage rating somewhere on it. I would think that’s all you need to find a replacement. I would guess you could walk the old one into a Napa, or something even, and just tell them you want another one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Zackdogg View Post
              Summit Racing has a ton of relays. We have a warehouse locally, so I buy a bunch of stuff in there. The relay that’s bad should have an amperage rating somewhere on it. I would think that’s all you need to find a replacement. I would guess you could walk the old one into a Napa, or something even, and just tell them you want another one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Exactly what I did, but one has to make sure the prongs are correct...2 larger than the other.

I ended up buying a Standard RY1184/AR6690

Comment

Working...
              X