Heater TT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heater TT

Installing a heater in my 20 R20. Can’t seem to locate the factory heater wires to operate from the TT. Been chasing and testing wires behind the console still no luck. Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do have the heater enabled via the dealer menu?? Factory location is under the plastic thats in the locker in front of drivers window. Drop in the harness should be somewhere around there. Cant remember wire colors. Should be 3 wires, ground and the two power wires as they only use 2 of the 3 speeds available for the blower motor.

Comment

I found it, thank you for the reply. It was one solid orange wire then the ground goes on the bus bar. Just trying to locate the cir pump wire harness now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It may not have it. Its an extra Y harness that you may have to order from Indmar/Tige if you want to keep it stock.

There are two relays/drivers for fuel pump. Your boat only uses one but the Raptor jet boats application run two pumps....so the circ pump uses that spare fuel pump plug and powers the circ pump whenever the engine is running. If you follow the wire from your intank fuel plug to the engine harness the other blank plug for the second fuel pump plug should be next to it in the harness. It's likely bundled up and zip tied as well. Believe wire colors are pink and black or gray and black....can't remember for sure.

Comment

Working...
        X